viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

preschool education changes

In this career I have different kinds of subjects because we need to know about many different things for work with kids, as their health and development and learning but also we need to know the context we are in so we have history of education and regarding to we study in social ciences we have epistemology and filosofy.
This is just in the first step of the career because other things like put all the behaviors of the kids in paper and study them or learn more about their growing are in another complement subjects.
There is a subject that we are trying to change as a career, all the classmates of this: practice. All the careers have problems in their practices but we do not let this happen in ours because is not difficult to change, or maybe a little. There is a problem with the department of education and mainly is that the don't see us (pre-grade) as important as they see postgrade, and that bother us.
Regarding to the workload is it not to much in my career, it let you time to do all the work for the different subjects and another stuff if you work your time in a usefull way. I think that five years (or maybe more) with this workload is not terrible, it is fun if you like the career.
I like the space we have in the faculty, there is space for every one and a lot of food places and no problem with the fhotocopying. But is a problem to ask for a classroom free.
For the final thing I would like to say that we work by a teaching method that is not the one we are told to use in a ideal of education, all teachers told as that but non of them change it.
I like to be in a career and be really into it, with all the good ideas in my head, but I kwow the world is not like this and this is just a happy adolescent place.

1 comentario:

  1. I like your ideas of change! It's sad that, as you said, sometimes is very hard change the things although we want to.

    ResponderEliminar