jueves, 24 de agosto de 2017

last paper

The last paper I read was about evolutionary psychology for Theories of development and learning subject. We did groups this week and every group has to make a presentation of the paper of subject the teacher gave next week.
I haven't finished it but for whar I have read I can say it's a interesting thing, I definitely would read more about it not just because I have to. I think I'll enjoy searching for text and material for the presentation.
This is one of my favourites subjects in the year, I'm lucky that I have the first part on the first semester and that this following subject show us how many things we leanrt in the first part of the year were not so right. That's why I like to read about the content of the subject, because you can find a lot of different theories.
Another subject I loved and I think it deserve another following course is Health and care of the children, it talk about a lot of what really happen on the kindergarden and not just theories. At first I didn't think that this two subjects have much in common but I get surprised.
When I have much to study I usually read on the bus to college, I don't know why that is the place I get more focus than anywhere, so 40 minutes there and it really helps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario