Cuba has a history much different that other countries; has a revolution, an history of making tobacco, people with other ways to see the life, a collective memory in politic issues, a beautiful land, a personality and a character so much different than Chile, between other stuff. So ¿Why I would not like to visit Cuba? No reasons.
There's a episode that Cuba has with United States that consist in the encroachment of Bahía Cochinos, even Silvio Rodríguez has a song about it. In Playa Girón several ex cubans trainned by CIA tried to assault it but the "army" of cuba came early so they capture them and private of freedom, days later Cuba give them back for medicine and food for kids calling them "mercenaries for compote".
I like tellling that story because it kind of resume the relation that Cuba had with USA until the finish of cold war, but there's another history of Cuba more than just USA relation, that is kind of funny, I refer to the times before USA came and Cuba changed his submission of the spanish government, that is not kind of funny to me.
Besides the warm, the wildlife, the respect they have to his own country the most I would like to know about Cuba is the social history but told by the cubans, by the lady who works in the farmacy, the professor of a school, the students of the university, the old people.
I dreamed of going there before they had a good relation with USA, to see what's left of the revolution, athough I would love to go now.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario