jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

the best concert I ever had

It was the night of 6 of june of last year, and one of my favourites bands on that time was a british and created in te 2000's band called Kaiser Chiefs.
It was on Teatro la Cúpula on Parque O'Higgins, as it's not a famous band they don't even get that space full of people, the ticket wasn't expensive and a company put free beer on the inside.
It was more like a litle concert so I can saw them very close and I really enjoy screaming all the songs.
At the end of the concert I was happier than ever and we sit dawn to breath a little and a guy come and offer us (to me and my boyfriend) the setlist that the singer was standing during the concert, I couldn't belive it or speak so he gave it to us. The only thing he ask was we follow him on Instagram, and I coulnd't belive he gave us the setlist with footprints and all.
My boyfriend gave it to me and I put it on a frame with the ticket. I look it everyday and it makes me happy.
Then we came home and eat and we couldn't speak like for 3 days. This is one of the best memories that I have, was to me a perfect day.
Sadly, time later they make another album who became famous and it's the dead of what they was. So I could say that I was on the last good tour the made (and I have the original setlist with dirt and all).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario