Im studying to do
pre-school education, so my work it’s very punctual but exists the posibity of working
on other areas such as administration or making public politics that you can improve for the kids not
only in kindergardens. I’d like to do both of this jobs but first work with the
kids mainly because I think you need to have that experience to make bigger
ideas for what’s the best for them.
Another fun thing I want
to do is travel, not only in Chile, working on different things such as
hospitals, offices, centres, and all the different thing you can found for
working for kids and family.
The first thing people
ask, or even their first reaction when I say I’m studying this carreer is in
reference to the money because we didn’t make too much but I really do not care
about the money I just need enough for doing my expectation of work.
Other thing I want to
do is studying History, I hope in the same time as this carreer so I can have a
better reference of the childhood, and because I don’t want to do this my hole
life considering the hours of work and the energy you need for being a good
professional on this area, besides I’d like to change some things I don’t like
mainly on the way this is saw and done by co-workers.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario